A maze game
You like maze games? This is a new approach in which the pawns need to meet in the maze.
- Get the pawns together
- Use the arrow keys to move (or swipe)
Conway’s life lab
Conway’s life lab - play with artificial life
You can stop the program and wind it back, step by step, or max. 1000 generations back.
So when you see an interesting shape emerging, you can trace back how it evolved.
Two player tactical game
Another Aurelia application. It's not Chess, it's not Checkers, it's Gopix War.
A two player tactical game
- Click or tap the board to start game
- Move by using the arrow keys or by swiping
- Catch oponent or lemons to gain strength
- Larger attacker wins from defender
- Separated groups of pieces are lost
- Last single enclosed piece is lost
Pizza choosing helper
Pizza-picker is my first Aurelia application. It consists of two lists; pizza's and ingredients.
While selecting ingredients, the pizza list is re-sorted with your best pizza's at the top.
Pentomino puzzle game
Pentomino puzzle game - Try to arrange the pieces to fill the board.
This is a rewrite in AngularJs.
Sudoku solver for easy to medium puzzles.
As I needed an exercise to learn more of Angularjs and my earlier Delphi version is only runnable on Windows here's a sudoku solver for you.
4 x 4 Image slide puzzle
Magic Keys 2
Predictive keyboard with few keys
Magic keys 2.0 is a complete rewrite in AngularJs.
Predictive keyboard, now with only 8 main / letter keys and improved prediction, without dictionary.
Current version works with Dutch language, although it will adapt to other languages.
Create Lissajous figures interactively
Create Lissajous figures interactively with this online harmonograph. Click on the image to try.
Added the possibility to make a snapshot and share it with almost any social platform you like.
Snake game combined with calculation
- In this game you make trails of numbers and operators like +, =, -, *
- These trails must form valid equations like: 7+6=13
Langton's ants - artificial life
Make trails of correct equations to score points
Alphabetty inspired me to create Summit.
- In this game you make trails of numbers and other signs like +, =, -, * and /.
- These trails must form valid equations like: 7+6=13.
- The longer the trails, the more you score.
Note: no touch functionality yet :|
DigIt - a logic puzzle
Try to guess the three numbers by revealing no more than 10 segments of these digits.
Design your own patterns in a few strokes
Application for drawing patterns, go ahead, click and drag your mouse around the white drawing area, experiment with repetitions, mix them, have fun, you can’t go wrong, on the contrary. You’ll love it!
Magic Keys 1.0
A demo keyboard for touch devices.
- Adapts to your personal vocabulary
- No dictionary
- Presents the 13 most likely keys each time you type a key
- Learns and enhances automagically