A brick pushing game
I had this idea for a variation on some well-known brick pushing games..
More bricks random in a field and try to exit through one of the green doors.
Have fun :)
#html5 #css3 #aurelia
A tile sliding game
This is a game is inspired by 2048 and it is written with AureliaJs
- Move equal adjacent tiles over one another
- Get the highest tile in the middle
- Get as high as you can
- Click title to restart
Pentomino puzzle game
- Try to arrange the pieces to fill the board
- More options come available in the menu as you find solutions.
- An auto-solver comes available as well (spoiler)
- Rewrite in Aurelia of previous Angular version, with a web worker as solver service -> fast!
A maze game
New approach to a maze game, in which the smileys need to meet; all move simultaneously in the same direction.
- Get the smileys together
- Avoid the evil ones :| they're smart!
With AureliaJS, html5, css3 and a web worker for some heavy lifting in the background.
The über known snake game, made with AureliaJS
Two player tactical game
It's not Go, it's not Snake, it's Gopix War - A two player tactical game.
- Click or tap the board to start game
- Move by using the arrow keys or by swiping
- Catch oponent or lemons to gain strength
- Larger attacker wins from defender
- Separated groups of pieces are lost
- Last single enclosed piece is lost
4 x 4 Image slide puzzle
DigIt - a logic puzzle
Try to guess the three numbers by revealing no more than 10 segments of these digits.
Make trails of correct equations to score points
Alphabetty inspired me to create Summit.
- In this game you make trails of numbers and other signs like +, =, -, * and /.
- These trails must form valid equations like: 7+6=13.
- The longer the trails, the more you score.
Note: no touch functionality yet :|
Snake game combined with calculation
- In this game you make trails of numbers and operators like +, =, -, *
- These trails must form valid equations like: 7+6=13