A maze game
New approach to a maze game, in which the smileys need to meet; all move simultaneously in the same direction.
- Get the smileys together
- Avoid the evil ones :| they're smart!
With AureliaJS, html5, css3 and a web worker for some heavy lifting in the background.
This sudoku helper uses the following methods to solve the puzzle.
- Candidate exclusion
- Single candidate detection
- Unique candidate detection for rows, colums and blocks
- Candidate pair detection for rows, colums and blocks
- Candidate n-tuple detection for rows, colums and blocks
A tile sliding game
This is a game is inspired by 2048 and it is written with AureliaJs
- Move equal adjacent tiles over one another
- Get the highest tile in the middle
- Get as high as you can
- Click title to restart
Testing Aurelia JS for speed
Conway's Game Of Life has been a vehicle to learn new things; here I’m experimenting to see if Aurelia can match a Vanilla js version in speed — It does.
- Easy buttons to experiment with the rules
- Adjustable cell size
- Draw cells yourself
- Grid for drawing life cells more precisely
Pentomino puzzle game
- Try to arrange the pieces to fill the board
- More options come available in the menu as you find solutions.
- An auto-solver comes available as well (spoiler)
- Rewrite in Aurelia of previous Angular version, with a web worker as solver service -> fast!
The über known snake game, made with AureliaJS
Two player tactical game
It's not Go, it's not Snake, it's Gopix War - A two player tactical game.
- Click or tap the board to start game
- Move by using the arrow keys or by swiping
- Catch oponent or lemons to gain strength
- Larger attacker wins from defender
- Separated groups of pieces are lost
- Last single enclosed piece is lost
Pizza choosing helper
Pizza-picker is my first AureliaJS application. It consists of two lists; pizza's and ingredients.
While selecting ingredients, the pizza list is re-sorted with your best pizza's at the top.
Langton's ants - artificial life
Create Lissajous figures interactively
Create Lissajous figures interactively with this online harmonograph. Click the rocket to fly :)
4 x 4 Image slide puzzle
Life in symbiosis with 'bugs'
- Conway’s life has a tendency to die out, so I introduced 'bugs' that interact with it
- These 'bugs' eat life cells, excrete life cells and die into life cells
- They grow up, reproduce themselves and inherit features from their parents
- As they move, they show flocking behaviour
- An artificial life symbiosis!
Conway's Life got bugged
DigIt - a logic puzzle
Try to guess the three numbers by revealing no more than 10 segments of these digits.
Conway’s life lab - play with artificial life
- You can stop the program and wind it back, step by step, up to 1000 generations back
- So when you see an interesting shape emerge, you can trace back how it evolved
Conway’s life lab
Make trails of correct equations to score points
Alphabetty inspired me to create Summit.
- In this game you make trails of numbers and other signs like +, =, -, * and /.
- These trails must form valid equations like: 7+6=13.
- The longer the trails, the more you score.
Note: no touch functionality yet :|
Snake game combined with calculation
- In this game you make trails of numbers and operators like +, =, -, *
- These trails must form valid equations like: 7+6=13
Design your own patterns in a few strokes
Application for drawing patterns, go ahead, click and drag your mouse around the white drawing area, experiment with repetitions, mix them, have fun, you can’t go wrong, on the contrary. You’ll love it!
Magic Keys 1.0
A demo keyboard for touch devices.
- Adapts to your personal vocabulary
- No dictionary
- Presents the 13 most likely keys each time you type a key
- Learns and enhances automagically
Predictive keyboard with few keys
Magic keys 2.0 is a complete rewrite in AngularJs.
Predictive keyboard, now with only 8 main / letter keys and improved prediction, without dictionary.
Current version works with Dutch language, although it will adapt to other languages.
Magic Keys 2
Sudoku solver for easy to medium puzzles.
As I needed an exercise to learn more of Angularjs and my earlier Delphi version is only runnable on Windows here's a sudoku solver for you.
Pentomino puzzle game
- Try to arrange the pieces to fill the board.
- This is a rewrite in AngularJs, previously written in Delphi (see softWare menu).